Duality Duality

Welcome back Dimrain47 ^.^
It's been too long; your music is just as good as ever.

[Dr.S] Keep On Movin' [Dr.S] Keep On Movin'

Other Reviews >.>

Those other reviews are intimidating in length. I'm just going to say that this is awesome, I've been scouring the audio portal for stuff worth downloading, and this is the third song I've found. (Out of like 50 checked)

5/5,

and I'll come back tomorrow and 5 it again to hopefully counter those pesky 0ers ;)

Dr-Slump responds:

Thank you very much Raticate! I gave my soul to this one... really hard to make. Your support is very welcome!

Yeah, the guys below are from the review request club. They surely are efficient, but they review almost profissionally. So it's always nice to have someone like you to express what you were really feeling. Thanks again! Anything you want to ask or need, just ask me :)

_/I wish you were here\_ _/I wish you were here\_

Pink Floyd?

Song is cool. I don't know where you got the name though.

ShootingStar responds:

Uhh.. i made up the name..
But thanks for the review!

ShootingStar

Mixing Up Memories Mixing Up Memories

Slightly Odd

That when I gave this a 5 rating, it said (- 0.0000060) next to the score. I dunno though.

Very pretty piano by the way. keep it up.

Sandopolis remix metal sandbox Sandopolis remix metal sandbox

Tapped my foot

That's a success. It means the music got into me. Feels a bit repetitive, but that's because all the sounds are so similar. It's good stuff though,

4/5

xoshaow3 responds:

good to know someone liked it. Thanks

Funky Techno(Laser Light Show) Funky Techno(Laser Light Show)

Faster

and maybe a few more sounds. I don't listen to a whole lot of techno, but the best techno (I think) is the faster stuff. So maybe find a few more colours of lasers for your song?

Dark-One2012 responds:

Yeah something just doesn't fit right. Maybe it shouldn't be under Techno. Thanks for your input!

Never Ending Night Never Ending Night

Give us more :O

then consider this rating a 10 :)

++ Long Walk Home ++ ++ Long Walk Home ++

Amazing

Right out of one of the sad scenes in bigshot blockbusters

R.E.M. III R.E.M. III

Starts strong

I like how it starts with strong beat

(BTW my vote of 5 made it go up to 4.00 ave W00T)

Strips of Reality and That mes Strips of Reality and That mes

slow again

starts real slow and is really weird. i dont think it really derserves the score you have but it is pretty bad . . . still very original